Sales Manager Netherlands
|Entity:||Costa Northern Europe|
Costa Group is the largest cruise line in Europe and part of Carnival Cruises, the largest cruise line in the world. Costa and Aida have joined forces (26-ship fleet) in a new Sales & Marketing organisation for the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. This position is based in Schiphol-Oost, the Netherlands, and you will be joining our team of 12 people.
Are you pro-active, driven, commercial and looking for a challenging and diverse position within an enthusiastic team? Do you speak fluent Dutch and English?
Then you are the Sales Support we are looking for!
We’re currently looking for a Sales Manager for the Netherlands market, the position is 40 hours per week and based in our office in Schiphol-Oost, the Netherlands.
We are looking for a charismatic network manager and a results-based Key Account Manager to strengthen our position in the Netherlands region.
The position is based on the field and you live preferably in the vicinity of Amsterdam.The work includes:
• Significant travel to maintain relationships with our partners and further develop the business.
• Developed account plans and marketing / promotion strategies.
• Preparation of offers, negotiation and follow-up to ensure the best profitability on each project.
• Make presentations to a small audience
• Analyze and interpret the data; monitor and respond to business opportunities and trends.
• Support the wholesale team as needed.
• Other responsibilities as the role and activities evolve.It's a demanding and challenging account, but the learning and exposure opportunities are considerable.
Position reports to the Northern Europe General Manager based in AmsterdamRequired
Skills and experience:
University degree (bachelor's and / or master's degree) in e-commerce, commerce, marketing or related field, tourism /hospitality
Speaks fluently Dutch and English
Minimum of 5 to 7 years of proven experience in sales, preferably in the travel industry and in an international corporate environment whose head office is not the responsibility.
An entrepreneurial spirit, unprecedented perseverance and a positive attitude live
Must have excellent verbal / written communication skills.
Must have strong organizational and analytical skills.
Ability to multitask. Ability to display the highest level of personal integrity, to take responsibility for personal and organizational results, and to proactively develop greater capacity.
Must understand (but not be limited to) Lotus Notes, Excel, Powerpoint and CRM
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
• Good working conditions
• Possibility to work in a dynamic and international environment
• To be a part of an enthusiastic and informal team